My name is Edina Kiss, I was born in Dunaújváros in 1973. I graduated from the Széchenyi István Grammar School, and then from the Kecskemét Teacher Training College in 1997. I worked as a teacher for five years, then after my children were born (2002, 2004), I stayed at home on maternity leave. During this period (2007-2011) I obtained my Yoga Teacher Diplomas (Children's Yoga, Spinal Yoga, Vinyasa Flow Yoga). I taught both children's and adult groups in Szentendre and the surrounding area. For several years I published my professional yoga articles and articles on a medical website (dr.gulyas.hu) and in Elixir Magazine.
My curiosity turned more and more towards self-awareness processes and personal development. I have studied and practiced several self-awareness systems: Yoga Philosophy (2008-), Golden Rose Cross School of Spirituality (1989-2007), School of Remembering (2008-2010), Vedic Doctrines (2012-2016), Graphology (2019-2021).
Writing has always been part of my life as a complex creative and psychological process. The need to attend professional courses naturally arose in me. At the Writing Academy (2016-17) and the Writing Workshop (2018-19), I studied the basics of the craft of writing. Initially, I submitted short stories to national literary competitions, where I won prizes in the prose category, and my short stories were published in anthologies and on literary websites.
- National László Mécs Literary Society: Poems, short stories, novelettes (2018) - Csillagtolvaj
- Aposztróf Publishing House: Word-treasure (2017) - Tangó
- Anna Jókai literary contest, Muzsikál az ErdÅ Foundation website (2018) - Az egyezség, 3rd prize in the prose category -
- Anna Jókai literary contest, Muzsikál az ErdÅ Foundation website (2019) A HegedÅ±s völgye, 2nd prize in the prose category
- Writers' Workshop online (2019) - Az otthon
- NewNautilus (2020, 2021) Égszínkék, A HegedÅ±s völgye, Repedés
- Szófa (2021) - Kék bicikli
- My first independent collection short stories, Égszínkék - Lélektani történetek, was published in 2020.
- My second collection of short stories was published in 2021 under the title Étertánc.
- In 2022, I published an e-book of selected short stories entitled Éteri Hangok
- Published in NewNautilus magazine: Végtelen nyolcasok (2023)
- Published in HelyÅrség magazine: Katalinka, szállj el (2023)
- My third book was published in November 2023, entitled "Szólamok a szívkamrából".
In my stories, the emphasis is always on the underlying, complex psychological processes, this system gives the reader the causal relationships. My favorite topics are man and his connections, conscious and unconscious driving forces, fate. I am often touched by the diverse destinies of women, the unique experiences of women, and their opportunities to flourish or regain their own strength.
I travel a lot, but I live most of my life in Budapest with my husband and two university students..
OlvasmÃ¡nyok Åszre - Irvin D.Yalom kÃ¶tetei
Az olajfa (novella-rÃ©szlet)
Mese az egyezsÃ©grÅl (rÃ©szlet)
A vers, mint mantra
FÃ©rfi vagy nÅ Ãrta-e?
Adventi hangolÃ³dÃ¡s irodalomterÃ¡piÃ¡val
GyÃ³gyÃtÃ³ ÃrÃ¡s a gyakorlatban
KosztolÃ¡nyi: Ãdes Anna kiÃ¡llÃtÃ¡s
Az Ã¶svÃ©ny (novella-rÃ©szlet)
HazugsÃ¡gjegyek a kÃ©zÃrÃ¡sban 2. rÃ©sz
HazugsÃ¡gjegyek a kÃ©zÃrÃ¡sban 1. rÃ©sz
A CsigahÃ¡z igazi kincseket rejt